Newcastle takeover talks were almost completed when the newspaper in the UK reported Publin Investment Fund Investment Fund (PIF), headed by Crown Prince Salman bin Mohammed Saudi Arabia, just waiting for the approval of the Premier League. PIF owns 80% expected the club shares, the remaining 20% ​​split evenly PCP Partners Amanda Staveley businesswoman and Reuben brothers, two British businessmen.

Newcastle super-rich new owners of 300 million pounds to buy 7 SAO: riot transfer
Amanda Staveley (left), head of the NGO Partners, and Prince Mohammed bin Salman, head of the PIF (Image Source: Internet)

Amanda Staveley (left), head of the NGO Partners, and Prince Mohammed bin Salman, head of the PIF

This event made the fans of Newcastle so excited, because Newcastle was 2 times relegated under owner Mike Ashley and this character is probably one of the businessmen hated most in the UK because of the method of enrichment equipment rated as "exploitation" and stinginess in spending for the club. Now fans of "The Magpies" dreamed of a flow of quality players in the team to lift the Trophy.

And according to Goal.com, indeed Newcastle will get a huge amount to do it. Sources said the Tyneside club will receive transfer budget up to 300 million pounds to buy players, but Newcastle know their position, not the big stars always within reach of this team.

The most famous character in the target list is Barcelona striker Antoine Griezmann. Griezmann's future has been speculation is not at the Nou Camp on the report by inconsistent Spanish style of play despite very trying. Griezmann has 29, plus Barça purchase price is highly recommended not many teams chasing him.

Newcastle super-rich new owners of 300 million pounds to buy 7 SAO: riot transfer
Antoine Griezmann is goal number 1 in 7 star Newcastle want to bring back (Image Source: Internet)

Antoine Griezmann is goal number 1 in 7 star Newcastle want to carry on

But not only Griezmann, Newcastle also owns Arturo Vidal hope given that the experienced veterans and "blood war" as Vidal will elevate the team a lot though not star names too. However Vidal seems will only to Newcastle in case coach Max Allegri appointed club, but it is not can be decided immediately.

Besides Vidal, Newcastle also want two midfielders Franck and Hakan Calhanoglu Kessie AC Milan. They also pay attention in addition to the Lyon striker Mousa Dembélé. Two players in the Premier League is kicking midfielder John McGinn Aston Villa and specialists Burnley winger McNeil Dwight is also of concern.

Newcastle super-rich new owners of 300 million pounds to buy 7 SAO: riot transfer
Mousa Dembélé Premiership clubs are interested in long (Image Source: Internet)

Mousa Dembélé Premiership clubs are interested in long

Although the target of many stars but Goal for or Newcastle will give a chance to the young players and the members come from the local talent, by fans of Newcastle quite appreciate the presence of the players " chicken houses "in the team. Jamaal Lascelles captain and vice-captain Jonjo Shelvey will be guaranteed placement.

Newcastle will also be wary with UEFA's financial rules in order to avoid the case of Manchester City, they will probably buy players bit by bit instead of instant reinforcement in a transfer period. Part of the money could be put into the well to increase capacity for the yard St. James Park, the stadium had a capacity of leading England has now slipped to 10th place and has not been expanded since 2000.