Sancho scored in the most recent friendly match in Dortmund
Mirror newspaper reported that United will stop asking Sancho striker and the deal delayed to next summer, when they do not intend to accept the transfer price from Dortmund. The Germans did not intend to change the price of 108 million pounds for the British star.
Sancho no longer interested to MU
Earlier, the Mirror newspaper continued opinion that "fall back" to disclose the total cost to the home side at Old Trafford have to spend on "Neymar England" will amount to 208 million pounds.
Specifically, in addition to the transfer fee of 108 million pounds by the Dortmund ask, "Reds" also lost 100 million pounds for the relevant provisions, especially for Sancho salary of 300 thousand pounds / week.
The United boss said that salary £ 300,000 / week which Sancho demands will "break the wage structure" of the club. In the context of both parties no more silent on the matter, MU will likely wait until next summer to go back with the deal. However, this move also potential risks, "the Reds' ability to compete with" big "stories.
Sancho had been 20 goals and 20 is created after 44 appearances for Dortmund in the 2019/20 season. His contract with a term to January 6/2023. Liverpool, Barca and Real are also interested in team young British star.
Recently, MU had to cut costs by selling off many stars, while Romelu Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez, to extend the transfer budget. This summer, the possibility of MU will continue to move to prepare more thoroughly for the re-start business next year Sancho.
Sancho is the same Dortmund currently preparing for the new season with a friendly match. In the most recent friendly match having Duisburg, Sancho has contributed 1 goal in Dortmund's 5-1 victory.
Also in the interview after the match, when asked about the future, talented young British asserts: "" I am not interested in the media, it can affect a lot to the players. There at the moment, I just focus on practicing and playing for Dortmund ".
In another development, the "super brokers" Mino Raiola has recently confirmed Paul Pogba will continue sticking to MU in season 2020/21. Raiola said: "Pogba will stay MU. Pogba is the key player of Manchester United. They have an important plan and 100% to the emergence of Pogba. Manchester United will not accept any proposal for Pogba in summer 2020. We will talk about a new contract. people keep your cool. "
Reason Pogba wants to continue playing for Manchester United can come from this club "change meat" by Bruno Fernandes additional midfielder in January 1/2020. Earlier this year, Pogba is to have a desire to move to Real Madrid or Juventus before football ravaged by pandemics Covid-19.
Reportedly, the next time, Pogba will discuss with BLD MU on a new contract.