2020 Summer transfer window amid ongoing remaining clubs in the Europa League and the Champions League finished their campaign pitches. Atletico Madrid has recently finished the season kick after Leipzig kind of surprise in the Champions League quarterfinals.

Thomas Lemar complete failure at Atletico Madrid after two seasons (Image Source: Internet)

Thomas Lemar complete failure at Atletico Madrid after two seasons

When everything was done, looking back Atletico squad, the most notable thing is the absolute worst of a player is bought very expensive prices. Thomas Lemar, a winger Frenchman, joined Atletico for 70 million euros from Monaco in 2018, within one year after he joined the Mbappe, Bernardo Silva, Fabinho, Benjamin Mendy and Falcao put Monaco champion Ligue 1 and in the Champions League semifinals.

Lemar plays for Atletico with great expectations by this team rarely spend a lot of money for such a player. But whether the first goal in the match after 1 month, Lemar 2018/19 season ended with only 4 goals in 43 matches in all competitions. He still is coach Diego Simeone guard that he needed one season to mingle with the collective.

Lemar courtyard to this season only 29 games total and not once scored, no time is ever created. He certainly was an expensive contract most failures that Atletico Madrid had done and now the liquidation Lemar also difficult for Atletico, by contract of the player 3 years before expiration and Atletico have only 70% right owns this player, the remaining 30% belongs to a third party.

Mbappe, Lemar and Falcao in the 2016/17 season champion Monaco Ligue 1

What made the defeat in Atletico Lemar? Can blame the lack of expertise or living matter, but Lemar seem to fall into improper tactics. He was a winger capable of scoring but in the team of Atletico coach Diego Simeone regularly arranged 4-4-2 with four midfielders are almost central midfielder.

Lemar so when playing regularly to drift into the center to participate in the dispute the ball, he rarely got the ball outside off which the infested enhanced defense to make counter Atletico or put this club in "door bottom "in terms of ball control. Not only Lemar, Nicolás Gaitán, Jackson Martinez and Gelson Martins are winger came and defeat at Atletico.

Atletico service not only gaffe Lemar, Gaitan or Martins. They spend 60 million euros acquisition of Diego Costa has also been criticized by Costa was 28 years old and about to enter a period of decline in form. This season Costa has plummeted dramatically and reality in three consecutive seasons he never scored more than 7 goals in all competitions for Atletico per season.

If Alexis Sanchez became notorious because MU pay very high for a player "spray bombs", Sanchez has scored more goals for United than Lemar for Atletico as of this time and MU just take him as a player (Mkhitaryan ). Thomas Lemar supposed new "spray bombs" Europe 1 today.